Building a Compelling Federal Budget
October 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Join the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) and Assel Grant Services for this session on building partnerships for successful federal grants.
Topics will include:
- The most common federal budget categories
- How to fill out budget forms for the most commons federal departments
- The federal definitions of reasonable, allowable, and allocable
- How to justify all of the federal categories using these definitions
- How to ensure your post-award documentation continues to document these areas so expenditures are not rejected by local and federal auditors.
This training in federal grants is presented by Assel Grant Services (https://asselgrantservices.com/). Find more resources from OPR to help you succeed in federal grants at https://www.opr.ca.gov/sch/federal-grants/.