- This event has passed.
LIVE WEBINAR: Grant Management: Monitoring and Subrecipients
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$50
Grant Management: Monitoring and Subrecipients
Session 6 of the Grant Management Series
Grant recipients have an ethical and legal responsibility to monitor their own compliance and programmatic performance as well as the compliance and performance of any subrecipients included in the project. In the Monitoring and Subrecipients webinar, the presenter will highlight these responsibilities and will share action steps for strengthening organization capacity for compliance and future funding. Proactive strategies and reactive solutions aligned to the Uniform Grant Guidance (2 CFR 200) will be discussed. Although presented from the perspective of federal funding, this session is also beneficial for smaller organizations that currently receive private foundation funding and have multiple project partners.
- Awareness of ethical and legal responsibilities for risk-based monitoring among all parties to the grant award including the awarding agency, the pass-through recipient, and subrecipients
- Identification of effective strategies for monitoring financial reports, performance, and program reports
- Identification of the seven administrative requirements to be monitored
- Identification of key elements to consider when participating in / conducting a desk review or site visit
- Strengthen organizational capacity for increased compliance through corrective action plans
The trainers for these sessions are all credentialed grant professionals (GPCs) who agree to adhere to the Grant Professionals Association (GPA) Code of Ethics and are GPA Approved Trainers. All of the trainings in this series align with the Grant Professionals Certification Institute’s competencies and skills
GPCI Competencies and Skills: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5
This training aligns with the Grant Professional Certification Institute’s Competencies and Skills and is approved for 1.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). Full participation in this training is also applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Length: 90 minutes